MABO is pleased to announce the details on its main Senior Officials Clinics for the upcoming season.
2019-20 MABO Senior Clinics
Please note that all MABO clinics will be capped at 80 participants, so register now before they fill up.
All clinic check-ins run 8:30 am and clinics begin at 9:00 am unless noted.
- MABO Super Clinic #1, Oct 25 & 26, 2019 - Winnipeg Region (Maples Collegiate)
- MABO Clinic #2, Sat Nov 16, 2019 - Winnipeg Region (Vincent Massey Collegiate)
- MABO Clinic #3, Sun Nov 17, 2019 - West Region - Brandon (Healthy Living Centre / Brandon University)
- MABO Clinic #4, Sat Nov 23, 2019 - Central Region - Elm Creek, Elm Creek School School)
- MABO Clinic #5, Sat Nov 23, 2019 - East Region - Steinbach (NEW Stonybrook Middle School)
- NEW MABO Clinic #6, Sat Nov 30, 2019 - Parkland Region - Dauphin - Manitoba Games
- FIBA Rulebook or download one from the MABO site
- Whistle, referee shirt, black shorts or pants, black runners
- Optional bag lunch, there are few places to eat in the neighbourhood
Payment will not be accepted in person at any clinic, nor at the Basketball Manitoba office. If you need to arrange an alternate payment to the online option, please contact the MABO Treasurer, Justin Pursaga at email@example.com.
2019-20 Membership & Clinic Notes
- All new and returning MABO members are required to register or renew their memberships with this website and pay their annual dues of... (A $20 late fee is added to all membership fees received on or after October 1st of each year)
- MEMBERSHIP & CLINIC FEES - ALL REGIONS
- $140.00 with an early bird fee of $120.00 for all payments received in full by September 30, 2019 (via PayPal).
- PAYMENT: We encourage all members to pay their membership fees through PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account to process the payment as you can use a major credit card when prompted. Payments made outside of PayPal must contact Justin Pursaga, MABO Secretary / Treasurer to make alternate payment arrangements. Those not using the MABO PayPal system will be charged an additional $10 administration fee on top of the above-noted fees. Alternative payments must be made by Money Order, Certified or Personal Cheque, all made payable to 'MABO'. Cash will not be accepted. The administration fee is not charged after September 30th of each year regardless of payment method since the $20 late fee has already been applied
- NO PAYMENTS WILL BE ACCEPTED AT THE BASKETBALL MANITOBA OFFICE AND NO PAYMENTS WILL BE ACCEPTED AT ANY OF THE CLINICS.
- ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP FEES are $66.50 which includes Basketball Manitoba ($31.50), Canada Basketball ($5), and CABO/CBOC ($30)
- CABO/CBOC MEMBERSHIP: Your MABO Membership fees include your CABO/CBOC Membership
- INSURANCE: All clinics include Basketball Manitoba Membership (including complete accident & liability insurance).
- JUNIOR OFFICIALS: If you are a Junior Official (JODP), you must contact your MABO assignor to receive a recommendation to attend a Senior MABO clinic.
- WHAT TO BRING: Registrants need to bring, print or have available on a tablet or laptop the current FIBA rulebook if they have one to the clinic. Please bring a whistle, referee shirt, black shorts or pants, black runners. Please note that no food will be provided at the clinics so please bring an optional bag lunch.
- NEW TO MANITOBA? People new to Manitoba must first contact MABO Provincial Supervisor, Mike Maryk, before selecting one of the clinic options.
- CLINIC CHANGES: If you need to change the clinic date that you originally signed up for, please email Jillian Kehler at Basketball Manitoba - firstname.lastname@example.org - with the new clinic date you wish to move to.
- QUESTIONS: Should you have any questions on this process, please contact the Basketball Manitoba office at (204) 925-5775 or email email@example.com.
REGISTER IN 4 EASY STEPSSTEP 1 - Complete your personal information as required.
STEP 2 - Select your membership and clinic options.
STEP 3 - Pay your membership and clinic fees online using PayPal.
STEP 4 - Subscribe to the MABO News email list.
Can't see the below form? CLICK HERE to view it in a new window.
↑ SCROLL TO THE TOP OF THE FORM TO SEE MORE ↑