If you are interested in hosting a clinic in your community or City/Town please fill out the request form below and someone will be in contact with you shortly. Please note that clinic dates are dependent on clinician availability so please provide at least three dates that would work for your group/community.
THE HOST IS REQUIRED TO:
- Have a minimum of 10 participants (the host will be charged for the minimum amount if there are fewer than 10.
- Provide access to a gym at no cost for the duration of the clinic time (if there is a facility rental fee, the participant fee charged will be reflected)
- The Host (or designate) is to be on-site to open and provide access to the facility 30 minutes before the clinic is scheduled to begin and remain on-site for the duration of the clinic.
- Provide access to a classroom with a computer, projector and projector screen.
- For a large group of over 15 attendees, secure 10+ local basketball players in the age 14-17 age range to scrimmage during the afternoon portion of the clinic
- Collect the set clinic fee on behalf of Basketball Manitoba. Payments can be made payable to "Basketball Manitoba" or to the host school or club who can then make a single payment to Basketball Manitoba at the end.
- Most clinics run from 9:00 am - 4:00 pm (7 hours) with a 30 min break for lunch mid-day. The start and end times can be customized to fit your needs however a target of 7 total clinic hours is to be attempted.
- Participants should be dressed ready to participate on the gym floor (court friendly runners, shorts/sweat pants/T-shirt/whistle)
- At the end of the clinic, an invoice can be sent to the host organization for payment to Basketball Manitoba if funds were collected by the school or club.
- For rural areas especially northern ones, Basketball Manitoba may provide additional funding support to keep costs down.
Can't see the below form? CLICK HERE to view it in a new window.