MABO is pleased to share details on a number of professional development opportunities including the potential for financial support. These camps are all tremendous opportunities for you to grow your game and hone your skills at the highest levels.
Next Level Officials Camp
Host: Karen Lasuik
Date: April 28-30, 2017
Location: Edmonton, AB
Canada West Officials Camp
Date: May 12-14, 2017
Location: Saskatoon, SK
Modern Pro Officials Camp Camp
Host: Michael Weiland
Date: May 19-21, 2017
Location: Calgary, AB
MABO Professional Development Opportunity
The criteria for Professional Development applications is...
- Applicant must be a registered member in good standing of a Manitoba Association of Basketball Officials.
- Professional development funding is available to all members.
- Financial need is not a factor.
- Completed application form must be submitted prior to the Camp / Professional development opportunity. No applications will be looked at post activity.
- Include an outline or information sheet for the Clinic / Professional Development opportunity.
- All officials wishing to apply for a scholarship should fill out an application form and include all necessary documents to Stacy Hawash - email@example.com who in turn will verify the application and forward it to the MABO committee. At least one month prior to opportunity is recommended.
More Professional Development information and all related documents can be found at...