CLICK HERE for more information and the application form.
Past Manitoba Recipeints
2018 - Brendan O'Dowda
2015 - Ness Siemens and Alyssa Bauer
The criteria for applications is...
- Applicant must be a registered member in good standing of a Provincial Association and of CABO.
- Scholarships are available to both male and female applicants.
- Financial need is not a factor.
- Produce a letter signed by a Provincial Executive member to certify the applicant is a member in good standing.
- Produce a student ID certifying the applicant is a full-time student at a University or College.
- Students entered in trade apprenticeship or upgrading programs are eligible but must verify full-time status.
- Applicants can hold other scholarships or bursaries in conjunction with the CABO scholarship.
- Applications must be received by the CABO judging committee by August 24 of the given year.
- Student officials wishing to apply for a scholarship should fill out an application form and include all necessary documents to Stacy Hawash - firstname.lastname@example.org who in turn will verify the application and forward it to the CABO judging committee.
Deadline to apply annually is August 15